Contact Deacon Chris Baker for more information: 635-7991
The Social Concerns Commission is involved with the physical, psychological, social and economic needs of the whole parish community.
- Gospel of Life Committee: coordinates educational, pastoral and public advocacy efforts to promote greater respect for human life. Volunteers needed for mailings and activities.
- Cathedral Association: open to all men and women of the parish. It provides social activities, assists with community projects and coordinates the annual Christmas bazaar.
- Scout Leaders: Provide leadership for all aspects of the Scout program (Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Brownies, Girl Scouts).
- St. Bridgid Quilters: Quilt for the benefit of the parish and meet every Thursday, 8:30am-2:00pm.
- Nursing Home Visitation Group: in coordination with the parish nurse, this group assists at Golden Living, Westbrook Terrace and Oak Tree Villa by taking patients to and from the chapel for Mass or other prayer services.
- Samaritan Center: Provide assistance to people in need in the community. Volunteers provide office assistance and distribute packaged food at the center.